Kaffe's JIT mechanism description

Raffaele Sena raff at aromatic.com
Tue Nov 10 08:55:04 PST 1998

On Tue, 10 Nov 1998, Archie Cobbs wrote:

> > I just posted this to the mailing list :-) You can find it on
> > <http://www.transvirtual.com/users/peter/one4all/> (among other things).
>
> Peter-
> That URL is valid but it only points to the first (intro) slide..
> how do you get to the others? (or am I being dumb)

	With the 4 arrows at the top (the diamond), at the right
	of Transvirtual's logo (I know it just because I saw the
	presentation :)

	BTW, Peter, the slide I was referring was a different one.
	It was an image you had on your computer, and if I remember
	well it was showing some real code from machine.c.

thanks,
	Raffaele