Solaris 2.5.1 problems

Ron Searls rsearls at conley.com
Mon Nov 23 08:57:20 PST 1998

I hadn't tried Open Windows; interestingly enough, it fails in the same
way, although the right-hand side of the drawn windows appear to have no
limit.  CDE at least conforms the window to the current screen size.

Do you have a simple Frame test application?  Right now, I'm trying to port
Kaffe, not program in Java (later), so I just searched on the internet and
found two applications (which I did not author) to use as test apps.

Ron