No subject

Michael Madore mmadore at blarg.net
Wed Oct 7 18:04:44 PDT 1998

I've recently upgraded to the most recent Kaffe on a Debian Linux 2.0 box.
I was originally using 0.9.2 (I think).  I was using the Oracle JDBC thin
drivers with great success to read and write records to an Oracle database
server.

With the lastest version of Kaffe, the program seems to mostly work
correctly.  However, retrieving date/time fields from the database as
strings is not working correctly.  Instead of receiving the value stored
in the database record, I get the current date with the number 38
prepended to it.

Inserting/Updating records seems to work OK.

Any ideas on what could be causing this?  Let me know if you need more
information.

Mike Madore
Enterprise Systems Administrator
Sun Gro Horticulture, Inc.