suspend() deprecated?

Tim Wilkinson tim at transvirtual.com
Wed Oct 21 10:59:13 PDT 1998

I think in retrospect that we should put suspend/restore back in - in the name of
compatibility.  However I'm loathed to put the ThreadDeath exception back because
it was truly aweful and difficult to port to native thread systems.

Cheers
Tim

--
  Tim Wilkinson                         Tel:     +1 510 704 1660
  Transvirtual Technologies, Inc.,      Fax:     +1 510 704 1893
  Berkeley, CA, USA.                    Email:   tim at transvirtual.com