Free Java @ JavaOne 1999

Regier Avery J RegierAveryJ at JDCORP.deere.com
Wed Oct 21 12:42:43 PDT 1998

I'm definitely interested.  My suggestion would be to make sure that this
BOF is as near the beginning of the conference as possible.  This will help
us to have the maximum amount of time available during the conference with
which to collaborate with each other, since we will have already met each
other earlier.  Also, make sure that it doesn't conflict with a possible
JavaLobby BOF.

- Avery J. Regier