AWT problem on linux

David Young dyoung at pobox.com
Wed Sep 2 19:51:25 PDT 1998

	So that you don't have to wait for the component size, I think you
can override Component.addNotify() so that it, say, notify()'s some
object or sets a flag when the Component's peer is created. I *think*
that a component's size is know when its peer is created.... Maybe
someone can fill us in on the details?

Dave

dyoung at pobox.com
``Ya know, a dyoung, as in `The African dyoung stays in its cool
burrow during the daytime, coming out only at night to forage for
food.'''