Errors & memory

Maxim Kizub max at immsp.kiev.ua
Thu Sep 24 11:27:19 PDT 1998

Archie Cobbs wrote:

> Maxim Kizub writes:
> > 1st, java.lang.Byte extends java.lang.Number.
>
> http://java.sun.com/products/jdk/1.2/docs/api/java/lang/Byte.html

Yes, I mean this ;-)
Please, check the kaffe sources :-|

> > 2nd, java.io.File.mkdirs() has an error - NullPointerException in
> > line 203 (looks like toString() returns null).
>
> It looks like the only way this can happen is if "path" was
> null when the constructor was called...

No, it recursivly calls mkdirs (three times, line 205, as I see from
stack) and then throws NullPointerException.
I can't say what was the real argument, since jdb does not
work, and I don't know how to debug under kaffe...

What about memory?

--
Maxim Kizub