Thread stack and Shared heap

Jean-Louis Pazat Jean-Louis.Pazat at irisa.fr
Mon Aug 23 02:50:05 PDT 1999

Hello,

I am starting a project on porting the KVM on a cluster of workstations
using a shared virtual memory.
I know that I will have much work to do to implement a distributed  gc,
and this will be a research topic.

By Now, I just want to make an early experiment with Kaffee so
I need to get more knowledge on how and where;the exchanges between
the Threads stacks and the "main memory" (stack) are implemented in Kaffevm.

Anyone can help ?

Jean-Louis.

--
Dr. Jean-louis PAZAT,    Assistant Professor INSA Rennes
IRISA, CAPS project      http://www.irisa.fr/caps