[Kaffe] Bug in PropertyDescriptor, patch included.

Godmar Back gback at cs.utah.edu
Thu Feb 4 09:54:20 PST 1999

> There still seems to be
> something wrong with the descriptors as a lot more descriptors
> are returned in Kaffe then in the JDK.

Well, it seems Kaffe doesn't follow the same rules as the JDK does.
For instance, getPropertyDescriptors() is supposed to return the
set of "editable" properties, which I assume does not include
focusTraversable cause there is isFocusTraversable(), but no
setFocusTraversable().  Kaffe doesn't realize this.

Does anybody have a pointer to documentation that describes what
rules to follow when introspecting classes?

	- Godmar