[Kaffe] README patch.

Mark Huizer xaa at xaa.iae.nl
Sun Feb 7 13:32:04 PST 1999

Shouldn't that read "after all the rest is in Java..." ?

Mark

The wise Moses DeJong produced the following lines:
> Could you fix the README like so.
>
>  Most of the porting issues of Kaffe are in the virtual machine itself
> -(after all the rests in Java an inherently portable) so we may not
> +(after all the rests is in Java so it is inherently portable) so we may not
>  support all the platforms you might want, but we support an amazing number
>  and we'll add more as we can.  Take a look at the list below to see if
>  Kaffe will run on your system ('J' means 'just-in-time' while 'I' means

Mark
--
 Mark Huizer-xaa at xaa.iae.nl-Mark.Huizer@nl.origin-it.com-xaa at timewasters.nl

 A Law of Computer Programming:
 Make it possible for programmers to write in English and you
 will find the programmers cannot write in English.