System.out from applets

Jules Bean jmlb2 at hermes.cam.ac.uk
Tue Feb 9 11:18:11 PST 1999

Hi there,

I've just started using Kaffe (kudos for a very nice project, BTW!) and
I'm confused by the behaviour of System.out in applets.

When I'm running an applet using the applet viewer, I can't seem to access
System.out.  However, I've look at the AppletViewer code, and I can't see
anything there which disables it - what's going on?

It's harder to debug code when you can't print debugging messages :-)

Jules

|  Jelibean aka  | jules at jellybean.co.uk         |  6 Evelyn Rd	       |
|  Jules aka     | jules at debian.org              |  Richmond, Surrey   |
|  Julian Bean   | jmlb2 at hermes.cam.ac.uk        |  TW9 2TF *UK*       |