memory defragmentation

Ren-Song Ko korenson at cse.msu.edu
Mon Feb 15 06:32:20 PST 1999

Hi,
	I am thinking implementing memory defragmentation for kaffe, since kaffe
seems not having this feature. Could anyone suggest a better way to do it,
specially on updating memory address after moving blocks?

Thanks,

Ren-Song Ko, Department of Computer Science, MSU
korenson at cps.msu.edu, http://www.cps.msu.edu/~korenson

!!! Error 3032 - Recursion error. See error 3032. !!!

"There are only two things which are infinite, the
universe and human stupidity,and I'm not really sure
about the universe" Albert Einstein