[Kaffe] jar utility is ready!

Moses DeJong dejong at cs.umn.edu
Wed Feb 17 15:56:14 PST 1999

On Wed, 17 Feb 1999, Archie Cobbs wrote:

> Moses DeJong writes:
> > I have been working on a implementation of the JDK1.2 jar utility
> > for a couple of days now and I think it is "Ready for prime time".

You are correct. HashMap should really be its own implementation of
the Hashtable class (with no synchronization). I needed some definition
of HashMap so that my java.util.jar package would compile. More work
is needed to get it in line with the spec. Much of the java.util.jar impl
is unfinished but it does enought to get the jar implementation working.