Kaffe on linux/m68k

Malcolm Walker csut9832 at camosun.bc.ca
Mon Feb 22 15:16:58 PST 1999

On Mon, 22 Feb 1999, Archie Cobbs wrote:

> Malcolm Walker writes:
> > I've got a Mac SE/30 running Debian Linux 2.0 that I'd like to run Java
> > on.  I've downloaded the source tree for 1.0.b3 and got it to compile
>
> 1.0b3 is old and broken.. try upgrading to the latest version in CVS..

OK, I've tried (and failed)... my shell account only has 10MB of space,
quite a bit of which is already full... is there any way I can get a
pre-tar.gz'd copy of what's on the CVS?  Or get it in segments?

Or can I get a CVS client for my Win95 (!!) box?  The SE/30 doesn't have
PPP yet.

Thanks in advance,
-Malcolm