[Kaffe] question about installed include directory

Alexandre Oliva oliva at dcc.unicamp.br
Fri Feb 26 22:44:35 PST 1999

On Feb 27, 1999, Moses DeJong <dejong at cs.umn.edu> wrote:

> It looks like the install location for kaffe's include directory
> has changed.

> (old location)
> install_kaffe/include/jni.h

> (new location)
> install_kaffe/include/kaffe/jni.h

> Was this done on purpose?

Yep.  In fact, it used to be the latter, but I unintentionally changed
it to the former in the automake/libtool overhaul.  Archie suggested
that we should revert to the old behavior to avoid clashes.

> It is kind of a pain because I will now have to update my configure
> scripts to use the kaffe include name as it is now different from
> the JDK include name.

What are links for? :-)

--
Alexandre Oliva http://www.dcc.unicamp.br/~oliva aoliva@{acm.org,computer.org}