Java extensions...

Maxim Kizub max at immsp.kiev.ua
Mon Jan 4 20:05:06 PST 1999

Hello.

Thanks to Godmar, kaffe now works on my linux box.
I've decided to start adding some extensions to java.
First is JVM support for type parametrization.
I hope, I'll make a preview in a week.
Any chances this work will be included in main
source tree (for example, with ./configure --enable-extensions ) ?
After that I'm going to try make multimethod calls...
Just to train myself before adding support for prolog engine
of kiev compiler, wich will be much  more complex... ;-)
Peter, you was intrested in it, wasn't you?
Will someone help me, when I will be ready, with
kaffe.def file ?

Regards
  Maxim Kizub