Kaffe and PersonalJava (v1.1)

loh york hong, brennon cwclohyh at nus.edu.sg
Wed Jan 6 00:38:50 PST 1999

hi all,
I am new to Kaffe so here's some simple questions to get me
going ....

1) How compliant is Kaffe to PersonalJava (v1.1) ??
2) What are some of the classes, methods or packages of PersonalJava (v1.1)
   that Kaffe DOES NOT support ??
3) I noticed lots of modified & optional classes and methods
   in the PersonalJava (v1.1) API specs, do I need to support them ??

Thanx

best regards.
* loh york hong, brennon              *
* Research & Development Engineer     *