RMI support? (fwd)

Sanjay Jaiman sjaiman at ennovatenetworks.com
Thu Jan 7 06:42:24 PST 1999

Sorry for the late reply...  I did some inestigation in trying to make Ninja
RMI work with kaffe 1.0.b1 and b2.   Ninja RMI uses Sun's Serialization
classes.  Since they were not available, RMI did not work.   I don't
remember if I tried to pull the Serialization class files to fill in the gaps.
In any case, if I did do that, that probably would have been illegal
from "shipping the classes with the product" point of view.

Sanjay

--
  _____  ____ _  _  _____  ____ __  __Sanjay Jaiman, Network Management
 |  ___// __ | \| ||__ __|/ __ \\ \/ /Ennovate Netwoks
 |___  || __ |    | _| |  | __ | \  / 330 Codman Hill Road
 /_____||_||_|_|\_||___|  |_||_| /_/  Boxborough, MA 01719 (978)263-2002ext 118