DOS port

Karl Grill grill at ci.tuwien.ac.at
Fri Jan 22 01:40:23 PST 1999

Hi!
In the archives, I've seen some (a little) discussion about doing
a DOS/DJGPP port of kaffe (I understand that the guys at transvirtual
are selling a DOS port, but I'd like to have a GPL version). Has
anybody actually tried to do it, and if so, was there any success?
I consider trying it on my own, but I wouldn't like to go about
re-inventing the wheel, so I'd very much appreciate any input
from previous efforts. Also, if anybody would like to participate,
drop me a note. (I'm a little busy right now, so I think I'd start
sometime in March).
so long
kg