configure to use other libraries.

John C. Hayward John.C.Hayward at wheaton.edu
Wed Jan 27 08:41:06 PST 1999

Dear Kaffe People,
   I tried the suggestion below but it did not seem to work.  I'm using
kaffe-1.0.b3.  I manually went in and modified configure.cashe to:

ac_cv_lib_jpeg_jpeg_read_header=${ac_cv_lib_jpeg_jpeg_read_header='yes'}
ac_cv_header_jpeglib_h=${ac_cv_header_jpeglib_h='yes'}

then modified ...libraries/clib/awt/Makefile:

 -I/usr/pkg/include to INCLUDES
 -L/usr/pkg/lib to LDTAIL

Hopefully this will be fixed at sometime.
johnh...