About Kaffe's romizing version.

Lee Dong Yul lomen at cselab.snu.ac.kr
Wed Jul 21 20:24:16 PDT 1999

Do you mean that Sun has the copyright or patent of Romizing method and so, I
cannot appply Romizing-like method to Kaffe?

Sun's romizing method is a technique for JVM performance improvements.

Hmmm... Of course, SUN's bytecode quick method is patented by SUN.

But I will plan to change Kaffe source with my romizing alogrithms.

At first, I think that I must read the personal java source license
agreement.

Thanks for your advice.

GoodBye.