AWT : Automatic call to System.exit(0)

Alexandre Oliva oliva at dcc.unicamp.br
Wed Jun 23 04:21:30 PDT 1999

On Jun 20, 1999, Andrew Pimlott <pimlott at abel.MATH.HARVARD.EDU> wrote:

> Isn't it clear that the inability to search on two types (alternately, the
> lack of a closed type) is a simple and obvious deficiency in jitterbug,
> and that fixing it would a) take less time than this argument and b) make
> everybody happy?

Do I really have to repeat myself explaining that Jitterbug *does*
offer the *equivalent* of `open' and `closed', through `replied',
`unreplied' and `pending'?  It's just a matter of understanding what's
going on, but people seem to have a hard time getting used to slightly
different names for the same concept.

--
Alexandre Oliva http://www.dcc.unicamp.br/~oliva IC-Unicamp, Bra[sz]il
{oliva,Alexandre.Oliva}@dcc.unicamp.br  aoliva@{acm.org,computer.org}