Problem with NetBSD-1.3.3 making snap

John C. Hayward John.C.Hayward at wheaton.edu
Wed Mar 3 12:18:24 PST 1999

Thanks!
I don't understand why this information could not be included in the
README (at least pointers to urls) in the snapshot.  If you go to the
web and pull down the snapshot and read the README you will see for UNIX:
====
  Compilation should then be a simple matter of
typing "make" in this directory.
====
johnh...