m68k: getting there - slowly

Alexandre Oliva oliva at dcc.unicamp.br
Sun Mar 14 00:21:30 PST 1999

On Mar  3, 1999, David Jones <dej at inode.org> wrote:

> I made some more discoveries on the m68k/NetBSD port last night.  Since I am
> about to head off to work, and then fly across the continent, I am posting
> my findings now, in the hope that someone (Kiyo?) can profit from it in my
> absence.

Could anyone post a collection of all the patches for m68k so far?
I've been unable to figure out what should be installed in the CVS
tree and what should not, so I'd appreciate if someone (David?  Kiyo?)
could post a single patch with the current set of patches for m68k,
for immediate installation in the CVS tree.

--
Alexandre Oliva http://www.dcc.unicamp.br/~oliva aoliva@{acm.org,computer.org}
oliva@{dcc.unicamp.br,gnu.org,egcs.cygnus.com,samba.org}