GPL'd DOS port?

Simon Greaves Simon.Greaves at usp.ac.fj
Sun May 9 17:42:10 PDT 1999

Hi,

I'm new to kaffe and this list. I'm interested in a free JVM for DOS, so
Kaffe looked like a good choice, but it seems the DOS port is _not_
under GPL, presumably it has to be licensed from TVT?

Is there any work to produce a DOS port under GPL (or similar)? If it
doesn't already exist, I'm reasonably interested in at least attempting
this (using djgpp, tcplib, allegro etc) - any thoughts on this?

I did try to search the archives for this, but kept getting 'document
contains no data' messages.

Thanks,

Simon
--