add arguments to NotImplemented calls

Patrick Tullmann tullmann at cs.utah.edu
Thu May 20 11:58:38 PDT 1999

Edouard G. Parmelan wrote:
> Almost all descriptive strings you add contain the name of the method.
> Remember that NotImplemented is a Throwable so printStackTrace() will
> show you where the exception was throw (with source name and line number).

Yep. But, I was debugging someone else's Java package and they were
only printing th.getMessage() and moving on, so I had no idea which
function wasn't implemented.  While I could have routed around fixing
their code, it seems to me that Kaffe should be as verbose as possible
when reporting internal errors like these.

-Pat

Pat Tullmann                                       tullmann at cs.utah.edu
		     "Forty-Two." -- Deep Thought