problem in kaffe jit code debugging using gdb

Veeral Shah veerals at csa.iisc.ernet.in
Fri Oct 1 11:32:32 PDT 1999

hello
I am trying to debug the Kaffe jit code on sparc machine using gdb .But
the gdb cribs that the executable(Kaffe)format is not recognised.The
executable doesnt crib while running alone.
  I have given -g option (though $CFLAGS takes care of that option )as
well as enabled the DDEBUG option in the makefiles but still i am not
able to make out where lies the problem.I am sure that I am missing
something in setting the proper options..
  I would be really thankful if someone guides me on where could lie the
problem.
Thanks in advance
veeral