New Kaffe Official Releases ?

Sergio Ruocco ruoccos at comm2000.it
Sat Sep 4 23:25:30 PDT 1999

Dear Sirs,

I'm going to use the Kaffe VM for a little pet project and I would
not start working on "old code" if a new release is in the pipeline,
I am wondering whether and when a new "official release" of Kaffe is
planned. The courrent one dates back to April and since then one the
ML have been debated patches and ugrades to many pieces of the code.

If no releases are in sight, which is the state of the courrent
snapshot ? Reasonably stable or still in the plasma/magma/morphing
stage ?

Thanks in advance,

	Sergio Ruocco - ruoccos at comm2000.it