configure: error: Configuration i386-cygwin not supported

jim hopper hopperj at macconnect.com
Mon Sep 6 07:45:12 PDT 1999

I forget the actual solution (its a mod to the /config/config.h file
i think.  anyway it was asked and answered in the last month or two
on this news list.  got to www.kaffe.org where the mailing list
archives are and you should be able to find it.  sorry i cant
remember the particulars.

jim

>during the execution of the ./configure --prefix=//c/kaffe
>(my system is winnt4.0+cygnus) I get the following error:
>
>configure: error: Configuration i386-cygwin not supported
>
>any hints on how to solve this problem?
>
>/alex
>ezhik1 at netscape.net

>Get your own FREE, personal Netscape WebMail account today at
>http://webmail.netscape.com.

At a recent computer software engineering course in the US, the participants
were given an awkward question to answer.  "If you had just boarded an
airliner and discovered that your team of programmers had been responsible
for the flight control software, how many of you would disembark
immediately?"
                     unknown author