name mangling bug in kaffeh

Mo DeJong mdejong at cygnus.com
Wed Apr 12 03:51:09 PDT 2000

Doug, now that you have identified the problem, you sould
also taking a crack at fixing it. I think the first patch
I ever wrote for Kaffe was for the kaffeh program. kaffeh
is small and simple, it is a great place to get started
hacking on Kaffe. Just check out the CVS version, make
your changes, run "cvs diff" and post your patch to the
list.

Mo Dejong
Red Hat Inc.