General question (about Kaffe CE)

Ganesh Sivaraman ganeshs at cc.hut.fi
Wed Apr 12 08:32:32 PDT 2000

Hello everyone,

Yes, there r two version of Kaffe.

Desktop and Custom Edition.

Desktop as name says can straight away work with your Windows or X server
environment.

Custom, which I have been working with for w while, is the one which gives
the complete flexibilty of running Kaffe ontop of bare DOS, or Linux
without any X Windowing system and thus giving chances to use Kaffe to use
in embedded systems. For custom Edition one has to sign an agreement with
transvirtual..

Hope it answered most q's......

Rgds,

Ganesh