missing files, while compile Kaffe

Mansuroglu Seki man at iis.fhg.de
Mon Aug 14 06:17:31 PDT 2000

 Hallo Archie,
 thank you for your tips. I tried building Kaffe again. I performed following
steps:

- Download setup.exe from cygwin and all GNU-packages they are supported (Is it
OK ? Do I need to intall automake or autoconf from GNU).
- copy kaffe-1.0.6 in the same directory as setup.exe.
- execute setup.exe with 'd:\cygwin' as the install directory.
- start cygwin bash shell.
- cd to ''
- run './configure'. (I didn't receive any errors. After it  only the following
header-files were created:
    d:\cygwin\kaffe\config\config.h
    d:\cygwin\kaffe\include\jtypes.h
    d:\cygwin\kaffe\libltdl\config.h
The three java_lang-files were not created.)
- cd to 'd:\cygwin\kaffe\kaffe\kaffe'
- run make (the same error)

Did I follow the right way?

Thanks. Seki.