[Kaffe] patch for Jar program

Mo DeJong mdejong at cygnus.com
Mon Feb 14 13:54:18 PST 2000

I just noticed (in the ChangeLog) that you added the regression tests
I sent in to Kaffe. I do not really have a problem with this, but
you might want to just wait because I intend to include them in
the Mauve testing framework.

        * test/regression/DosTimeVerify.java
test/regression/ZipVerify.java
        test/regression/Makefile.am test/regression/Makefile.in: new
testcases.

Mo Dejong
Red Hat Inc.