sysdepCallMethod for embedded linux PowerPC

Godmar Back gback at cs.utah.edu
Sat Feb 26 10:36:48 PST 2000

I bet the problem is general, it's in all the fragility surrounding the use
of asm()'s in various versions of gcc/egcs/gcc on various architectures.
Unfortunately, the solution(s) is/are probably specific to a given
version (or range of versions) of the compiler and a given architecture. :-(

	- Godmar