Picking apart JIT

Samuel Sanseri sanseri at cs.pdx.edu
Tue Feb 29 11:51:15 PST 2000

Aaron,

I have posted a document called "Trampolines in the Kaffe JIT Compiler"
which you may find useful.  I also spent a long time trying to understand
the JIT.  This document is part of the fruit of that effort.  You'll find
it at http://www.cs.pdx.edu/~sanseri/kaffe/k2.html.

This document has an appendix which traces a portion of the call tree
for invocation of Kaffe.  The tree includes file names and function names
as well as a brief description of what the function is doing.

Samuel Sanseri
sanseri at cs.pdx.edu