Kaffe and Mozilla/OJI

Tony J. Fader tony at transvirtual.com
Tue Feb 29 20:59:10 PST 2000

Hi Dan,

We agree that Kaffe and Mozilla are ready for this.

Any development you can do towards that goal would be greatly appreciated.

Although our in-house resources here at Transvirtual are stretched to the
limit at present, please know that we will offer as much support as we can.

Cheers,

======
tony at transvirtual.com
800.828.3022