NO alloca in RTEMS! Sugestions?

Oscar Martinez de la Torre omt at wm.estec.esa.nl
Tue Jan 25 04:45:07 PST 2000

Hi!

	I'm trying to compile kaffe 1.0.5 for RTEMS.

	I can not use alloca function so, this fails:

kaffe/kaffevm/intrp/machine.c line 128

        /* Allocate stack space and locals. */
        lcl = alloca(sizeof(slots) * (meth->localsz + meth->stacksz));

	How I can change this line?

	In other source file, there is an if
	and it works because DONT_USE_ALLOCA is not defined!

jthread.c line 1609
#if DONT_USE_ALLOCA
        struct pollfd pollarray[FD_SETSIZE];    /* huge (use alloca?) */
#else
        struct pollfd *pollarray = alloca(sizeof(struct pollfd) *
(maxFd+1));
#endif

	Thanks,
								Oscar

--
Óscar Martínez de la Torre -  Office Phone: +31-(0)71.565.5844
Telecommunication Engineer at Universidad Politécnica de Madrid
Mail: omt at wm.estec.esa.nl - Personal Mail: omt at etsit.upm.es