large Class.forName() patch

Mo DeJong mdejong at cygnus.com
Mon Jan 31 12:36:35 PST 2000

Ok, if you have a class named "int" then the JVM should load
that when you call forName("int"). I am not sure what Kaffe
would do in this case because it already uses the name "int"
for the primitive class "I". I think the best way to make
the regression test check for this is to ensure that
a loaded class (like "int") is not a primitive type.

Mo Dejong
Red Hat Inc.