Transvirtual Technologies Delivers Consolidated, Open So urceKaffeT Implementation

Tim Wilkinson tim at transvirtual.com
Sat Jul 22 18:39:56 PDT 2000

Yes it will - but I have no idea if it works currently nor does TVT plan
to support it unless we have a customer willing to pay for that support.
But you can do with it what you will.

Regards
Tim

--
  Tim Wilkinson                         Tel:     (510) 527-4025 ext 12
  Transvirtual Technologies, Inc.,      Fax:     (510) 559-3287
  Berkeley, CA, USA.                    Email:   tim at transvirtual.com