How can I get debug messages?

Patrick Tullmann tullmann at cs.utah.edu
Mon Jun 26 09:24:33 PDT 2000

> How can I use DBG macros in the C codes (.../clib/awt/X/*.c) ?
> I compiled Kaffe with --enable-debug. What else I have to do ?

If you want to see the result of the macros, you need to run Kaffe
with the '-vmdebug' option.  Try 'kaffe -vmdebug list' to get a list
of debug options.  Then, pass a comma-separated list of options via
-vmdebug.  For example: 'kaffe -vmdebug JTHREAD,JARFILES'.  This will
show all the DBG_JTHREAD and DBG_JARFILES macros.  For the AWT stuff,
you should use 'AWT'.

-Pat

Pat Tullmann                                       tullmann at cs.utah.edu
		 Does the name `Pavlov' ring a bell?