Classpath and Kaffe

Nic Ferrier nferrier at tapsellferrier.co.uk
Wed Jun 28 12:31:55 PDT 2000

>>> <kaffe at rufus.w3.org> 28-Jun-00 8:24:44 PM >>>

>Note: libgcj is under the GPL with an exception clause; it's
>certainly compatible with Kaffe's GPL. As of a few months
>ago, I believe the copyright is held by the FSF.

Absoluely! I'm working on an HttpURLConnection that does pipelining,
I don't know Classpath already has an implementation but if it hasn't
I would like to donate the same class to both projects.

It seems mad to me to have any duplication of effort within the free
software community, we have enough problems as it is.

Nic