Nightly regression tests

Pavel Roskin pavel_roskin at geocities.com
Mon Mar 6 16:14:14 PST 2000

Hello, Patrick!

> > If you do so, I don't think that there will be more that one report
> > per week. Maybe you could simply send reports to this list.
>
> We do have support for weekly-only mailings in Flest (the test
> infrastructure).  That just means you only get Friday's report.  If
> folks are interested in this, I can certainly add it.  I don't think
> making an automated weekly mail part of the kaffe list is the right
> thing, though.

Sorry, I wasn't clear.

I mean, you can run tests every day, but the logs will not change every
day, because things don't get broken/fixed every day (Kaffe is not as big
as Mozilla yet).

My estimate is that logs will change once a week or so, hence the idea of
sending the diffs (not the full logs) to the Kaffe mailing list instead of
creating yet another list.

Pavel Roskin