HELP !!! Install kaffe on Windows NT4

Baudino, Gilles GBaudino at decan.fr
Fri May 19 05:04:28 PDT 2000

Hi all,

I want to install kaffe on Windows NT4 and I've a pb with the configure
script.

I run sh ./configure (under Cygwin 1.1.1)
On the console, there is a error :

   checking for a BSD compatible install... (cached) /usr/bin/install -c
   checking whether make sets ${MAKE}... (cached) yes
   checking whether to enable maintainer-specific portions of Makefiles...
no
   checking for gcc... (cached) gcc
   checking whether the C compiler (gcc  ) works... no
   configure: error: installation or configuration problem: C compiler
cannot create executables.

What have I to make to run the configure script ?

Thanks
Gilles.