Compiling kaffe under windows NT4 with cygwin.

Jim King kingjim at oac.omron.com.cn
Mon May 22 19:36:27 PDT 2000

Hello Gilles,

The problem does exist under Cygwin 1.1. Though I can figure out the
solution, I know that you will not encounter any problems when you
make Kaffe 1.0.5 under Cygwin B20. However, the bad news is that the
binary built under Cygwin B20 can not run properly. It seems that the
Kaffe 1.0.5 source does not tested on Cygwin before being released. I
am still trying to make it work on Win32.

Does anyone managed to make and run Kaffe 1.0.5 on Cygwin? If so,
please inform us.

Best regards,
 Jim                            mailto:kingjim at oac.omron.com.cn

If a dog jumps in your lap, it is because he is fond of you; but if a
cat does the same thing, it is because your lap is warmer.
                                                   -Alfred North Whitehead