Kaffe 1.0.3 for BSD/OS 4.1

Shinji KONO kono at ie.u-ryukyu.ac.jp
Thu Nov 2 20:52:46 PST 2000

I have created kaffe 1.0.3 for BSD/OS 4.1. It requires a few
fix. It is mush faster than BSD/OS's original JDK 1.2 ( with
no JIT support )

The first one is thread assembly code. This is I already reported
but not inlucded yet. The next problem is library order on the
linkage. It looks like that libtool shell script fails to determine
it. But I find linking by a hand is easier than fixing brain
damaged libtool script. I couldn't remember but the rest of
the problem was easy.

Binaries Only
http://www.cr.ie.u-ryukyu.ac.jp/bsdos/binaries/bsd41-kaffe-1.0.6-bin.tgz

Binaries and Sources
http://www.cr.ie.u-ryukyu.ac.jp/bsdos/binaries/bsd41-kaffe-1.0.6-srcbin.tgz

BTW

Kaffe's applet viewer crash on non-double quoted applet tag. Is this a
known problem?

---
Shinji KONO @ Information Engineering, University of the Ryukyus,
              PRESTO, Japan Science and Technology Corporation
$B2OLn??<#(B @ $BN05eBg3X9)3XIt>pJs9)3X2J(B,
           $B2J3X5;=Q?66=;v6HCD$5$-$,$18&5f(B21($B5!G=$H9=@.(B)