unicode search path

Valentin Pavlov v_valchev at prosyst.bg
Tue Nov 28 04:43:55 PST 2000

I don't have enough time to browse through the code but it seems that it
should be
somewhere in the class loader - unicode.tbl is located in Klasses.jar

If you wish I can send you detailed instructions for building kaffe with
cygwin or you can
download already compiled binaries from here:
http://web.dir.bg/fire/kaffe-win32.zip
You should modify only kaffe batch file in the bin directory - it worked for
me but you
may whish to install it in other folder than c:\kaffe

ProSyst Bulgaria                 Valentin Pavlov
44 D. Hadjikocev Street          Team Leader/Programmer
Sofia 1407, Bulgaria             Dept: mBedded Server
http://www.prosyst.bg/           Phone: +359 02 (9631394) 223
Leading Software Technology for Open Service Gateways