KOPI contacts

Mo DeJong mdejong at cygnus.com
Tue Oct 10 12:47:23 PDT 2000

On Tue, 10 Oct 2000, Nic Ferrier wrote:

> Anyone know how to get in touch with anybody from the Kopi project?
>
> I have some fixes for them and they're not answering my mails.

I don't know about contacting the Kopi authors, but you might
want to consider adding regression tests for your compiler
bug fixes to the Jacks regression test suite. Jacks is a
set of tests designed to exercise a Java compiler. It was
created as part of the Jikes project, but it now includes
support for Jikes, GCJ, Kaffe (Kopi), as well as javac.

You can get it like so:

setenv CVSROOT :pserver:anoncvs at CVS.Sourcery.Org:/cvs/jikes

cvs login
paswsd anoncvs

cvs checkout jacks

cheers