Question about Config Kaffe

Valentin Valchev v_valchev at prosyst.bg
Wed Apr 11 02:31:05 PDT 2001

Well it's not so hard to make under 3M even!!
Here is what I do:
CFLAGS="-s -O3" ./configure --prefix=/home/fire/kaffebin --enable-shared --disable-stativ --with-engine=intrp --disable-debug --disable-xprofiling --disable-xdebugging --disable-feedback --without-profiling --without-suncompat --without-stats --disable-gcjmakemake install
And the result is:
fire at usb:~/kaffe$ du -sk /home/fire/kaffebin/2764    /home/fire/kaffebin

ProSyst Bulgaria Ltd.            Valentin Valchev
44 D. Hadjikocev Street          Project Manager
Sofia 1407, Bulgaria             Dept: mBedded Server/Broadband
http://www.prosyst.com/          Phone: +359 02 (9631394) 223
Leading Software Technology for Open Service Gateways