IA-64 port

Patrick Tullmann tullmann at cs.utah.edu
Tue Dec 11 20:16:44 PST 2001

John R. Daily wrote:
> The Mandrake patches work great for the latest CVS version, but
> don't seem to help for 1.0.6.

Are those patches available somewhere?  I found a Mandrake(?) webpage
listing the ChangeLog for the Kaffe that is distributed with
Mandrake(?), but it wasn't obvious if the patch sets were available
separately.
	http://speakeasy.rpmfind.net/linux/RPM/cooker/cooker/i586/Mandrake/RPMS/kaffe-1.0.6-11mdk.i586.html

On the other hand, I'm not sure if making them available would get
them put into the Kaffe CVS repository.

> How much has Kaffe changed since 1.0.6?

Quite a lot of small changes have gone in (except for the included
compiler which has been changed quite a bit, I think).  Mostly
stability fixes and code clean-ups outside of the compile, if I recall
things correctly.

> Are there plans for a 1.0.7 release?

I believe there were some plans several months ago, but I haven't
heard anything about those plans since.

-Pat

Pat Tullmann                                       tullmann at cs.utah.edu
 Thisemailhasbeenbroughttoyoubycocacolafavoredbyprogrammerseverywhere