Compiling Windows 9x with cgywin 1.1

Valentin Pavlov v_valchev at prosyst.bg
Thu Feb 1 02:16:27 PST 2001

I send you the modifications which I had to do to original kaffe 1.0.6
sources to
compile with cygwin 1.1.4

This build of kaffe doesn't support AWT!!

ProSyst Bulgaria                 Valentin Pavlov
44 D. Hadjikocev Street          Team Leader/Programmer
Sofia 1407, Bulgaria             Dept: mBedded Server
http://www.prosyst.bg/           Phone: +359 02 (9631394) 223
Leading Software Technology for Open Service Gateways